A Miniclip consists of a short video presenting a specific diagnostic or therapeutic procedure or a peculiar clinical case, with a maximum duration of 150 seconds, with subtitles but without audio commentary.
The Miniclips will be screened continuously on dedicated monitors throughout the duration of the Congress. Miniclips will not be discussed.
Subtitles must be in Italian or both in Italian and in English.
Time allotted for Miniclips: 150 seconds.
Deadline for abstract submission: December 20th, 2020.
Abstracts must be submitted electronically.
How to submit an abstract:
- Click on “Abstract Form” at the end of this page.
- Complete the form adding the following information:
- Language of presentation, choosing between Italian and English;
- Topic of the contribution, choosing between those in the menu (Audiology and Otology, Neurotology Balance Disorders and Equilibrium, Phoniatrics Laryngology and Swallowing Disorders, Sleep Medicine and Sleep Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology, Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, Rhinology and Facial Plastic Surgery, Miscellaneous);
- First Author: Name, Family Name, Date of Birth, Personal Email, Phone Number (preferably mobile phone number) and Affiliation (Institute of reference and city);
- Co-Authors, if any (using “Add Co-Author”): Name, Family Name, Date of Birth, Personal Email, Phone Number (preferably mobile phone number) and Affiliation (Institute of reference and city);
- Title of Abstract;
- The Abstract text must not exceed 2400 printable characters (spaces included), and its layout must be per sections: “Rationale”, “Description of the procedure / clinical case”, and “Conclusions”.
- Fields with asterisk (*) are required;
- By clicking on “Send”, you acknowledge that you have read the informative note, that you agree for your personal data to be processed and that you grant approval to use the texts.
- You will then have to check the information added; if you need to change something, please click on “Back to the Abstract”; if everything is correct, please click on “Submit”.
- The submission system will generate an acknowledgement of your submission, which will be sent to the First Author’s email address. Please make sure that you receive the email confirmation after making your submission (please, also check your spam or junk folder). If you do not receive the acknowledgement of receipt, kindly inform the Congress Organizers immediately (email@example.com)
Miniclip File Submission Guidelines
- Abstract submission will be considered completed only if the Author submits the complete video in MP4 digital format, maximum size 1GB (maximum duration 150 seconds), using the file transfer system provided at www.wetransfer.com.
- The video file must be sent as an attachment, indicating in the message box:
- The recipient’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The First Author’s personal email address, first name and family name;
- The title of the miniclip case.
- The submission system will send a first email message to the submitting author’s email address notifying transmission of the video file, and a second email message confirming that the Congress Organizers downloaded the video file. If you do not receive the second email message within 48 hours after submission, kindly inform the Congress Organizers immediately.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection will be made by the Congress Organizers via email by January 15th, 2021.
The first Author’s email address will be used to notify acceptance and to send updated information.
Please, note that Authors are responsible for the integrity of the submitted data, and that the Congress Organizers will not provide any editing of the received material.
Abstract submitted via Abstract Form cannot be modified at a later time.