It Happened to me...
It consists of the narration of a particularly eloquent/curious/unexpected clinical case characterized by useful training cues, presented by an “under 40” colleague.
In addition to the Presenter, this contribution includes the participation of two Discussants (better if very experienced colleagues).
The discussion will include interaction with the audience and with the Discussants, and must proceed step by step, starting from the clinical evaluation to determine the diagnosis and treatment.
The clinical case does not necessarily have to be complex or difficult to manage.
Time allotted for It Happened to Me…: 20 minutes.
The Presenter must be under 40 years old.
The Scientific Secretariat will indicate a Chairman, who has to guarantee the respect of times.
Deadline for abstract submission: December 20th, 2020.
Abstracts must be submitted electronically.
How to submit an abstract:
- Click on “Abstract Form” at the end of this page.
- Complete the form adding the following information:
- Language of presentation, choosing between Italian and English;
- Topic of the contribution, choosing between those in the menu (Audiology and Otology, Neurotology Balance Disorders and Equilibrium, Phoniatrics Laryngology and Swallowing Disorders, Sleep Medicine and Sleep Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology, Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, Rhinology and Facial Plastic Surgery, Miscellaneous);
- Presenter: Name, Family Name, Date of Birth, Personal Email, Phone Number (preferably mobile phone number) and Affiliation (Institute of reference and city);
- Discussants (both of them): Name, Family Name, Date of Birth, Personal Email, Phone Number (preferably mobile phone number) and Affiliation (Institute of reference and city);
- Title of Abstract;
- the abstract text must not exceed 2400 printable characters (spaces included), and its layout must be per sections: “Rationale”, “Description of the clinical case”, and “Conclusions”.
- Fields with asterisk (*) are required;
- By clicking on “Send”, you acknowledge that you have read the informative note, that you agree for your personal data to be processed and that you grant approval to use the texts.
- You will then have to check the information added; if you need to change something, please click on “Back to the Abstract”; if everything is correct, please click on “Submit”.
- The submission system will generate an acknowledgement of your submission, which will be sent to the First Author’s email address. Please make sure that you receive the email confirmation after making your submission (please, also check your spam or junk folder). If you do not receive the acknowledgement of receipt, kindly inform the Congress Organizers immediately (email@example.com)
- Notification of acceptance or rejection will be made by the Congress Organizers via email by January 15th, 2021.
The first Author’s email address will be used to notify acceptance and to send updated information.
Please, note that Authors are responsible for the integrity of the submitted data, and that the Congress Organizers will not provide any editing of the received material.
Abstract submitted via Abstract Form cannot be modified at a later time.