Call for Abstracts
The contributions will be divided according to the following topics:
- Audiology and Otology
- Neurotology, Balance Disorders and Equilibrium
- Phoniatrics, Laryngology and Swallowing Disorders
- Sleep Medicine and Sleep Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology
- Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology
- Rhinology and Facial Plastic Surgery
Each of the scientific activities listed below can be presented both in Italian or English, according to the speaker’s preference. The Scientific Secretariat reserves the right to maintain a balance between the languages used in the Congress.
The deadline for abstract submission is expired. Authors will be notified about their contributions by January 31, 2021.
How I do it
It happened to me…
How to do…
(tips and tricks in the daily professional practice)
For more information on how the Congress will be structured and to know how to send contributions through the abstract form, you can use the links below.
Good job to everyone.